Tuesday, 15 May 2007

Went to the flicks today! I hate the cinema as a past time, i always find it more like a chore. My arse is made for sitting still for that long. Well, not without a joint at least. The film wasn't too bad (28 Weeks Later in case you wondered), but it still bored me to tears. Once again pizza was had for tea. I swear one of these days i'm gonna turn into a fucking pizza!

A record label may be the next venture. I have spoke to someone i would like to get involved but if that doesn't come to fruition i may take the leap on my own. Who knows right now.

Scientologists are a bit fucked don't ya think? what is it exactly that they believe in? Something to do with aliens i think which you have to admit is a bit twisted. I was surprised to learn that the mouthy chick from King Of Queens is part of the mad bastard cult! I hope Doug Heffernan isn't cos i love that guy...

I really should be writing some reviews but once again i am overtaken by a serious case of i cant be fucked! I should seek medical help for my condition cos it's getting serious now.

Go listen to Banner Pilot, The Gaslight Anthem and Challenger

Go watch Life On Mars and The Book Group

Go away.

No comments: